How to use these research guides
Advocates for Youth's Research Guides are intended to help you get started doing research on topics in adolescent reproductive and sexual health.
- In the middle column of each guide you will find the most vital statistics and the newest research and reports on each topic.
- In the left column, you will find keywords and search boxes so you can conduct your own searches.
- In the right hand column, contact information, feedback, and the opportunity to suggest new resources.
- Where possible, we've also provided journals, organizations, and other resources for ongoing, in-depth research.
Good luck, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Advocates' LibGuides undergo frequent revision. Check back for updates, and don't forget to submit relevant resources!
Subjects & Librarians
- Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health and Behavior
- Emergency Contraception
- Gender Equality
- Getting Started
- Health Equity
- HIV and AIDS
- LGBT Youth
- Sex Education
- Sexual Violence and Dating Violence
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Social Networking
- Unintended Pregnancy
- Youth of Color
Receive Email Updates
Register for Email Alerts